Celebrity Ink - Megan Fox

Kanji Symbol for Strength on the back of her neck.
King Lear reference on right shoulder "we will all laugh at gilded butterflies".
Nietzsche quote on right ribs "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
Memorial poem on left ribs " There once was a girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart".
Marilyn Monroe portrait on right forearm.
Tribal design on left inner wrist.
Moon and star on right inner ankle.
"Brian" on lower right hip.

Quotes from Megan Fox about her tattoos:

"Everyone hates them because they are so closed-minded about tattoos"

"Every time I get a tattoo, it's a little fuck-you to anyone who tells me not to. I like the way getting a tattoo feels. It's weird to be a part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. If I'm depressed, it's nice to get one and deal with the pain. I have one all the way down my ribs, it hurt but it felt good like twisting a loose tooth. I'm not kidding when I say that if I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I'll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco."









Sources: Esquire, GQ, Armani, Elle, Google Images