Celebrity Ink - Rihanna

Treble clef and music note on inner right foot.
Trail of stars down back of neck.
Traditionally applied Maori design on right hand.
Handgun on right hand rib cage.
Star inside upper left ear.
Pisces sign behind right ear.
Roman numerals XI IV LXXXVI along the top of her left shoulder.
A mis-spelled Sanskrit prayer vertically down right hip "forgiveness, honesty, suppression and control".
Skull and crossbones with pink bow on back of left ankle.
"shhh..." on right index finger.
"love" on left middle finger.
Arabic phrase "Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh" translating to "Freedom in God" on left hand ribcage.
"Never a failure always a lesson" in grey ink written in reverse on right collarbone.
"Rebelle Fleur"on left side of the neck.



"I like hanging out in tattoo shops".

"I am so intrigued by tattoos. It's an entire culture, and I study it. Sometimes I go with friends, 
or just by myself. I get bum-rushed, but I don't care. I don't take security."










Source: W Magazine 02/11, Rated R shoot, Nivea