iPhoDroid: Install Android Operating System on your iPhone

 
UPDATE: Aug,20 2010

"Finally I see clear trough the window! Yeah, it's right, iPhoDroid hits the chance for Microsoft users to get a taste of the desirable Android Project. And on my schedule it's for next week. It will be in 1SHOT; 99% to be, at least from my head calculator. So, tell your friend because I need to get this intention more strong than never. Windows platform always was my main target, believe me. And now that time just arrived...Keep tuned, mate. I know we will have so many fun ;-)"
Sergio Mcfly



iPhoDroid transfers all the files necessary to run Android on your iPhone and keeps your device on SAFE with your iPhone Operating System running and working on fine.
Amazing Progress has been done over the new version of iPhoDroid 0.6 R13 1Shot. This video shows the achieve of the Wi-Fi connection on Android Froyo 2.2 which was so hard to get done.