GrafPyt v0.1 English by I_placebo





From the author internetMC:
Collection programs in Python for working with graphics .
Also added a few articles on the work in ImageDesigner.
The program was written by me on the module wif from weber.
Place on the disk, where there is a python. But!
I did the program purely for disk E in this work for all programs from python to C drive can not answer.
Warning If you are the program ImageGlue, Paint or GraphicsBox, it is best to remove them to avoid update error.
Acknowledgments:
Wythuk for help and advice when writing a program
SmartCat for the icon, selecting colors and interface testing
Passparty and Blacksmart for testing.
If there are translations missing or not right, Please let me know...It is a big program, so a lot to test
best regards from I_placebo




antivirus, application, devices, Download, edition